WHY drinks businesses should go digital now or get left behind
Whether you’re a multinational corporation (MNC) or a small-medium enterprise (SME), digitization will have impacted your business at some point. It’s impossible to escape it and if the recent pandemic has taught us anything, digitization has become even more important, as consumer habits shift online.
Having a digital customer journey bears many advantages:
- Improves efficiency of customer service by lowering response time, and lowering operating costs by 25–30%
- Improves customer satisfaction by 33%
- Improves credibility as you can easily display reviews, testimonials, and use cases
- Provides new ways to interact with customers and collaborate with other businesses worldwide
- Provides data and insights, which can be used to tailor future communication with customers, and make better business decisions
- Present at all stages of the customer journey, from awareness, to purchase and retention
While I cannot imagine there being many businesses that are truly uninitiated to the benefits of digitization, I know that many are still reluctant to take the plunge. This is especially true in the alcoholic beverage industry.